Does the thought of choosing an outfit (be it for work, an interview, special occasion or night out) send you into panic mode?! Do you get the feeling of despair every time you search for something to wear (that suits, fits and makes you feel amazing). You either can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t have it to start with or are completely clueless as to what you should even be looking for…?
If the above sounds like you, then the LS Styling Wardrobe Detox could be the answer to all your prayers. Designed to detox and de-clutter, your Stylist will organise, re-vamp and revive your wardrobe, brushing away those closet cobwebs and freshening it up with some up to date wardrobe staples and key classics to carry you from season to season, whatever the occasion. The package promises to provide you with a new and exciting wardrobe catered to your lifestyle needs, budget and style objectives.
Image Consultation / Style Review/ Wardrobe Detox / Wardrobe Analysis/ Personal Shopping/ Fitting / Personal Styling / Personalised Style Guide
Image Consultation & Style Review
- 60 minute consultation and style review.
- Your Stylist will then put together a tailor made style package to suit your needs, goals, budget and lifestyle.
- To remove items you no longer need (clothing you never wear, outdated pieces, items that no longer fit, clothing that does not suit your style/body shape/colouring).
- To fill in the gaps and locate wardrobe essentials to complement and complete a number of pre-existing wardrobe staples.
- Discover gems you didn’t know you had and to show you how to wear them and what to team them with.
- To build a timeless capsule wardrobe that includes key classic essentials.
- To re-organize everything in your new wardrobe by category, style and colour so you will never struggle to find things again.
- To locate classic staples and key transitional items that will form the basis of your wardrobe to work with a number of looks in your newly re-vamped and detoxed wardobe.
- To pinpoint what you are missing from your pre-existing wardrobe.
- Based on information gained during the consultation and wardrobe analysis session, your Stylist will locate and bring together a selection of key revival pieces to add and/or fill in the gaps in your newly detoxed wardrobe.
- Your Stylist will do the leg work for you and bring all new purchases to your fitting.
- Your Stylist will group together all successful looks from the shopping day, integrating them to fill in the gaps in your new wardrobe.
- Additional pieces may be purchased at the request of the Client to fill in any gaps during the fitting.
- To suggest new outfit combinations from your newly ”detoxed” wardrobe.
- To offer styling & accessory advise.
- To provide you with secret wardrobe tricks & tips.
- To educate you about which clothes suit your body shape, age, lifestyle and colouring.
- To show you how to mix and match when putting together outfits from your new wardrobe.
- To guide you on which shapes, styles and colours best suit your shape and complexion.
Personalised Style Guide (Optional)
- To provide you with a personalised style guide and look book catalogue.
- The guide will include looks from your newly overhauled wardrobe.
- It will be tailor made to your taste, specifications and lifestyle needs based on the data gained from your consultation and wardrobe detox session.
- Tips on styling, accessorising and seasonal trends will be included.
- Advise on clothing styles and silhouettes that suit your figure will also be provided.
- £695 to include: consultation, style review, wardrobe detox, wardrobe analysis, personal shopping, fitting and personal styling.
- A personalised style guide can be purchased for an additional £150 (details above).
- Special group packages/bookings available at discounted rates (please email for further detail).