Are you bored, tired and aggravated by your current wardrobe? Do you struggle to find pieces that look good or even properly fit? Like to be on trend but aren’t sure where to start? Feel lost every time you attempt to shop for a new piece of clothing?
If the above sounds like you, the LS Styling Wardrobe Revival package may be just what you need!
Consultation / Style Review/ Wardrobe Analysis / Personal Shopping / Fitting/ Personal Styling / Personalised Style Guide
Consultation & Style Review
- 60 minute consultation.
- Your Stylist will discuss your new wardrobe in terms of style preferences, purpose-ability and budget.
- To locate classic staples and key transitional items that can be incorporated into your new wardrobe.
- Based on information gained during the consultation and wardrobe analysis session, your Stylist will locate and bring together a selection of key revival pieces to form your new wardrobe.
- Your Stylist will do the leg work for you and bring all new purchases to your fitting.
- Your Stylist will group together all successful looks from the shopping day, which will form your newly revived wardrobe.
- Additional pieces may be purchased at the request of the Client to fill in any gaps during the fitting.
Personal Styling (Optional)
- During the fitting, your Stylist will offer you a number of tips and tricks to perfectly accessorise and style each look within your newly purchased wardrobe.
- To show you how to mix and match when putting together outfits from your new wardrobe.
- To guide you on which shapes, styles and colours best suit your shape and complexion.
Personalised Style Guide (Optional)
- To provide you with a personalised style guide and look book catalogue.
- The guide will include various look combinations from your bespoke wardrobe.
- It will be tailor made to your taste, specifications and lifestyle needs based on the data gained from your consultation and wardrobe analysis session.
- Tips on styling, accessorising and seasonal trends will be included.
- Advise on clothing styles and silhouettes that suit your figure will also be provided.
- £595 to include: consultation, style review, wardrobe analysis, personal shopping, fitting, personal styling.
- A personalised style guide can be purchased for an additional £150 (details above).
- Special group packages/bookings available at discounted rates (please email for further detail).